Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Phil Raddin Phil Raddin is offline

Default Word 2007 Flyer Template

Is there a template available for pg. 2 of a flyer that will be mailed. Specifically, I would like to place my return address since these flyer will be mailed. I will be using mailing labels. This leaves two of the three areas of my two-fold (literally, two folds creating three sections) on which I can place my logo, a tag line etc. I have pg. one of the flyer exactly as I want it, just need help with placement of the pg. two items.

BizTalk: Parallel Processing with Correlation
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rrelation.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

There are many templates at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?. Perhaps there is
something there that you can adapt?

http://word.mvps.org

"Phil Raddin" wrote in message
Is there a template available for pg. 2 of a flyer that will be mailed.
Specifically, I would like to place my return address since these flyer
will be mailed. I will be using mailing labels. This leaves two of the
three areas of my two-fold (literally, two folds creating three sections)
on which I can place my logo, a tag line etc. I have pg. one of the flyer
exactly as I want it, just need help with placement of the pg. two items.

BizTalk: Parallel Processing with Correlation
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rrelation.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I should add that, for what you describe, the correct search term would
probably be "brochure." A flier is generally a single-page affair--may be
folded for mailing but is not formatted into columns or "pages."

http://word.mvps.org