mdooley mdooley is offline

Default format text

Hi All
I have copied text from a pdf doc and it came in 2 columns i want it in one column so i changed it to one column now i want the text to be justified across the page but i cant do this
can anyone help
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It's likely that what appears to be one paragraph of text is actually
several short paragraphs. Click the button on the Standard toolbar
(Word 97-2003) or on the Home tab (Word 2007-2010) to display paragraph
marks, , as well as other nonprinting marks. If you see a at the end
of every text line, then you have single-line paragraphs. You can use
find and replace to delete the excessive marks. See also
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CleanWebText.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

For a possibly more up-to-date version of that article, see
http://WordFAQs.mvps.org/CleanWebText.htm.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
It's likely that what appears to be one paragraph of text is actually
several short paragraphs. Click the button on the Standard toolbar (Word
97-2003) or on the Home tab (Word 2007-2010) to display paragraph marks,
, as well as other nonprinting marks. If you see a at the end of every
text line, then you have single-line paragraphs. You can use find and
replace to delete the excessive marks. See also
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CleanWebText.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Thanks for the reminder. I keep forgetting about that version! :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP