Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Burns Paul Burns is offline

Default Auto Date

I create a mail-merge letter from MS Access, todays date is automatically inserted into the letter. However if I need to re-print the date is automatically updated.
I have tried to use the CreateDate Field, however this inserts the CreateData field of the template I use.
Is there a way of inserting the date of the mail-merge but then not update if reopen in the future

auto date completion or insert date in word 2007 dt46dt46dt46 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 12th 07 05:58 AM
Auto Date Fix???? BK New Users 4 March 10th 07 08:58 PM
auto date johne Microsoft Word Help 1 October 14th 06 10:20 PM
Have a Start date, how do I add an auto End date to my letter? greenman Microsoft Word Help 2 June 16th 06 01:44 AM
Auto date is incorrect -- date in settings is correct jbf Microsoft Word Help 1 July 25th 05 04:43 PM