Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] andrew.katiel@gmail.com is offline

Default microsoft word template for newsletter

I have a newsletter that I've created and want to move page 2 down to page 5. How do I do that? I thought I could right click on the page thumbnail, but it doesn't work. I can't even drag and drop. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

MSWord isn't organized by pages. The best you can do is Cut the material and Paste where you want it. It might or might not help to add Section Breaks.

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 4:11:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I have a newsletter that I've created and want to move page 2 down to page 5. How do I do that? I thought I could right click on the page thumbnail, but it doesn't work. I can't even drag and drop. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] andrew.katiel@gmail.com is offline

Thanks. That's a bit tedious but it'll do.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata Ammammata is offline

Il giorno Mon 27 Aug 2018 10:11:03p, ** ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. Vediamo cosa
ha scritto:

I have a newsletter that I've created and want to move page 2 down to
page 5. How do I do that? I thought I could right click on the page
thumbnail, but it doesn't work. I can't even drag and drop. Any ideas?

use styles to identify your sections (start of chapthers)
then use navigator to easily move sections (chapters) up and down

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-

............ [ al lavoro ] ...........
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata Ammammata is offline

Il giorno Wed 29 Aug 2018 03:21:02p, *Charles K. Kenyon* ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. Vediamo cosa ha scritto:

use styles to identify your sections (start of chapters)
then use navigator to easily move sections (chapters) up and down

Specifically, use Heading Styles.
http://tinyurl.com/ybwt4bkx

right

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-

............ [ al lavoro ] ...........

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata Ammammata is offline

Il giorno Thu 04 Oct 2018 06:25:37p, *Jasonaldean* ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. Vediamo cosa ha scritto:

I have read this forum. This is very informational forum.

actually this is not a /forum/, this is a *newsgroup*

and note, there are a few rules to follow: a proper quoting is one

--

louisjackson louisjackson is offline
Junior Member

Location: United States