S. Kissing

Default Gridlines

I want to change cettings so that the gridlines always show unless I turn
them off. Anyone know where to change that? Thank you.........
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi S.,

There are several gridline-like features in Word.

Tables: Tables=Show/Hide Gridlines
Layout grid: View=Toolbars=Drawing=Draw=Grid
Boundaries: Tools=Options=View=Text Boundaries

==========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2003 Editions explained
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/office/editions.mspx

MaryFlecker MaryFlecker is offline
Junior Member

Guideline of the friction to get data with the post of parties this was good to make frictions among this post. When I listen I did not sure but I search it from my perfect resume reviews I am not believing on my eyes what I saw it’s just an amazing.
AlyssaShortland AlyssaShortland is offline
Junior Member

Its not simply an issue of doing a drive by and saying no doubt that is us, we'll take it!. Assuming that was the situation, couldn't life be such a great deal less complex for everybody? Join that with the amount you procure, and what you as of now have in the bank and https://www.sunboundhomes.com/blog/c...ving-community you ought to then have a smart thought of what you really want. In the event that you don't ask you won't be given, so stand up with certainty.