johny

Default word password recovery

i have given password to word 2000 document which i forgot can you assist me
to recover my password or to open document skiping the password screen
Graham Mayor

The document is encrypted. If you could get around the password, there would
be no point having it.

johny wrote:
i have given password to word 2000 document which i forgot can you
assist me to recover my password or to open document skiping the
password screen

villiasmith villiasmith is offline
Junior Member

Get unlock Word password protected word file quickly here with GSTECH Word Password Recovery Tool. It will defiantely recover losr word password and lets you open word file without password.

Lets crack word password here with Word File Password Recovery Software

https://gust.com/programs/gstech-wor...overy-software
Attached Images