princess

Default is notebook layout available in Microsoft Word for PC?

A friend has a mac and she uses the notebook layout option in Microsoft Word.
I was wondering if there are any versions of Word for PCs that have this
option.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: is notebook layout available in Microsoft Word for PC?

Yes, the notebook layout option is available in Microsoft Word for PC as well. Here's how you can access it:
  1. Open Microsoft Word on your PC.
  2. Click on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Views" section, click on "Notebook Layout."

Once you select the Notebook Layout option, your document will be displayed in a format that resembles a notebook, with ruled lines and a margin on the left-hand side for taking notes. You can type directly onto the page, just like you would in a physical notebook.

One thing to note is that the Notebook Layout option may not be available in all versions of Microsoft Word for PC. If you don't see it in the "Views" section, it's possible that your version of Word doesn't include this feature. However, most recent versions of Word for PC should have this option available.

Daiya Mitchell

The impression I get is that Notebook Layout in MacWord borrows a lot from
the Windows OneNote program. It does have tabs for each section, and it's
not really a view because switching into it can change the material. But it
lets one outline notes, record sound, etc. Supposedly perfect for taking
notes at meetings quickly and efficiently.

DM