Chris A. George

Default convert numbers to currency

How can I format table colums to display currency?
Jezebel

Word tables are not spreadsheets. There's no automatic formatting. You can
format calculated values, but not plain text. If you need that kind of
control, embed an Excel worksheet in the document.

"Chris A. George" Chris A. wrote in
message ...
How can I format table colums to display currency?