Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RickiB2005

Default Anyone know how to write a good CV?

Can anyone help me i need to know how to write a good CV. if anyone has any
good tips please let me know thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

The best advice I can give you is to start using sites like
Careerbuilder.com and Monster.com. They have some excellent advice on that
subject.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"RickiB2005" wrote in message
Can anyone help me i need to know how to write a good CV. if anyone has
any
good tips please let me know thanks.

jones434 jones434 is offline
Banned

Writing the best quality resume is always difficult for many students who are not able to write in the English language. I have tried to check a different kind of pages on websitehttps://www.builtinaustin.com/event/...students/72193 where you can choose the writing skills and review options in an easy way. If you want to learn the best quality of assignment work then you can learn online skills to complete any kind of content.

Last edited by jones434 : May 27th 21 at 01:04 PM
JamesDavos JamesDavos is offline
Banned

I was looking for the same kind of help, so I understand you well. I think I can help you. After a long search I found skillroads.com a great resume writing service. I needed to write a qualified resume and cover letter. When I sent the resume to the employer, he was thrilled, as he immediately invited me for an interview

Last edited by JamesDavos : May 27th 21 at 09:20 AM
tincuala88 tincuala88 is offline
Banned

Văn phòng chủ toạ nước vừa ban h*nh Quyết định số 682/QĐ-CTN ng*y 17-5-2021 về việc ban tặng Huân chương Độc l*p.

Theo quyết định, Chủ tịch nước quyết định ban tặng Huân chương Độc l*p hạng Nhất cho quần chúng v* cán bộ qu*n Ho*n Kiếm (thị th*nh H* Nội); tặng thưởng Huân chương Độc l*p hạng Ba cho quần chúng. # v* cán bộ qu*n Ba Đình (thị th*nh H* Nội) vì đã có th*nh t*ch đặc biệt xuất sắc trong công tác, góp phần v*o sự nghiệp xây dựng chủ nghĩa từng lớp v* bảo vệ sơn h*.

Quyết định n*y có hiệu lực thi h*nh từ ng*y ký.

Nguồn đường dẫn: https://bit.ly/33q9P1r