Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RickHanesstetter

Default word mail merge

In office 2000 I was able to use the category list with my contacts to create
a mail merge. In 2003 I set up a mail merge but the recipients list does not
have a category column. How do I use the catergory lists for mass mailings?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Categories have never been available using the Outlook filter from Word, but
they are available if you start from Outlook - see
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm