Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tom

Default Indent Table - returns to Margin

Hi Everyone,

When I create a table that is indented (in line with my text) it appears ok.
I save the file. Then I exit. When I then reopen the document the table
has moved back to the margin, rather than staying when I had placed it.

Does anyone know how to stop this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

How are you doing the indenting?

You should access the table properties dialog and then select the Left
Alignment icon and then set the indent that you want with the Indent from
Left control.

Tables indented in that way have always retained their position for me.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP