Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
drybones drybones is offline

Default Want F1 to open Word 2003 Task Pane only

Guess the subject said it all.

As of this writing F1 opens to MS Office On line.

Thanks for reading and hopefully replying.
drybones

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

At the bottom of the Help task pane, click the link to "Online Content
Settings". In the dialog, uncheck the box for "Show content and links
from Microsoft Office Online".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 10:32:19 -0700, "drybones"
wrote:

Guess the subject said it all.

As of this writing F1 opens to MS Office On line.

Thanks for reading and hopefully replying.
drybones

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
drybones drybones is offline

Jay,
Old dumb brain requires your continued assist.
"At the bottom of the Help task pane", not sure what you mean.
I honestly do not know where to locate this "Help Task Pane".
Please advise.
Many thanks,
drybones

wrote:

Guess the subject said it all.

As of this writing F1 opens to MS Office On line.

Thanks for reading and hopefully replying.
drybones

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
drybones drybones is offline

Okay, 8~)