Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default Up arrow key will not exit table cell. Why?

Every once in awhile, I find that the up arrow key (and less often the
down arrow key) will not take the cursor out of a table into normal
text. The left arrow key will. I can't see anything unique about these
cells. When it just happened, the cells happened to have "Keep with
next" set, but I don't think that is always true.

Can anyone suggest what setting I accidentally invoked?

Thanks

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000