Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Randy Randy is offline

Default Previous document created appears on startup, unable to get blank

Hi,

Problem when opening application (MS Office 2000 premium) as a previous
doument appears in the pane. When selecting new doument, same doc appears as
doument 2. Unable to get a blank page.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared Registry but still problem is
apparent.

Anyone come across this before please?

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hazel Hazel is offline

Default Previous document created appears on startup, unable to get bl

Hi Suzanne,

Many thanks for this notification. This is very helpful. I will give it a go
and I'm sure it will then be finally resolved.

Kind regards,

Hazel

"Randy" wrote in message
Hi,

Problem when opening application (MS Office 2000 premium) as a previous
doument appears in the pane. When selecting new doument, same doc appears

as
doument 2. Unable to get a blank page.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Cleared Registry but still problem is
apparent.

Anyone come across this before please?

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout