Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SLP SLP is offline

Default using custom size paper, print is in wrong place

I have been trying to print cards 28.8 cm x 14.4 cm, and set up a custom
paper size in Page setup. Print preview all looks ok, but when I print the
text appears off the left side of the card. I could insert the card in the
centre of the printer, but this can come through crooked. Anyone have any
ideas what I am doing wrong. I have tried to do it as if it was an envelope,
but that only comes up with standard sizes.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

When Word and your printer can't get together on paper size/feed method,
your only recourse is to set up your document on the next largest supported
size and adjust the margins accordingly.