Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cltans cltans is offline

Default My cursor is at the top of the page. I can't get it down.

I wasn't paying attention and I hit something that made my cursor go to the
very top of the page and I can't get it to come down. I've checked my page
setup and my top margin is 0.7 but in my documents, the cursor is at the very
top of the page. How do I get it to come down?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"White space between pages" box | OK.

In Word 2007, click on Office button | Word Options | Display | check
the "Show white space between pages in Print Layout view" box | OK.

cltans wrote:
I wasn't paying attention and I hit something that made my cursor go to the
very top of the page and I can't get it to come down. I've checked my page
setup and my top margin is 0.7 but in my documents, the cursor is at the very
top of the page. How do I get it to come down?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Var Nam Var Nam is offline

Default In Word 2002 or 2003, click on Tools | Options | View tab | checkthe "White

Thanks. It was a great help.
I had this problem also: A horizontal line appears in all my new documents whenever I open word 2007.
When I fixed the 'cursor at the top' problem, my other problem was automatically solved.
Thanks again.