Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
ranebow56 ranebow56 is offline

Default Right column in Word document

I've created a 6" wide by 4" tall postcard in Word. I've added pictures and
text. I've set both side margins to .5. When previewing my postcard about
1/2 inch of the right side of the card is cut off. Any suggestions? I've
exhausted myself when trying to fix this. Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is 6" x 4" a standard paper size offered by your print driver to page setup?
Word can only print what the driver will allow.
If not Word is probably using the next standard smaller size. Choose instead
a larger standard size and make up the difference with margins.
Few printers are capable of printing to the edge of the page, but .5" seems
somewhat excessive.