Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] Weena77@gmail.com is offline

Default Those silly little red formatting boxes

How do I get ride of them? I have never had this problem before but
now I have one document that has all those little red boxes with
arrows pointing at formatting issues. What are they called and how do
I unselect them?

Weena
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Which version of Word are you using? If 2007 click the Office button, then
the Word Options button. Select the Advanced category on the left & in the
Editing Options clear the check for Formatting Inconsistencies.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/24/07 3:17 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

How do I get ride of them? I have never had this problem before but
now I have one document that has all those little red boxes with
arrows pointing at formatting issues. What are they called and how do
I unselect them?

Weena

Help!! Paragraph marks and silly arrows in Word 2003 Documents Tootsie Microsoft Word Help 2 September 12th 07 07:24 AM
Get rid of the Paste Formatting boxes devinmckinney Microsoft Word Help 3 June 28th 06 10:36 PM
Formatting in many text boxes at once Rhonda Microsoft Word Help 5 June 20th 06 06:33 AM
Silly Question of the Day Page Layout 5 December 28th 05 11:17 PM
Formatting text boxes SchultzR Microsoft Word Help 1 August 24th 05 08:47 PM