Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BRN BRN is offline

Default email merged HTML link does not work in older outlook or web acces

From Word 2007 an email merged HTML link from Access does not work (show up)
in older outlook or outlook web access. the http address displays, but not as
a link - so we can't say "click on the folowing link" to make access easy for
receipients.

It works perfectly if people have Outlook 2007 installed, but most
receipients do not.

We tried appending a space or appending a CRLF to the data or adding a space
after the "code" in the merge doc, but it still doesn't work.

Is there a work-around or fix?