CarlSprake

Default Smart Tags - Person Name

I'd appreciate any help on the following:
I have a person - Chris Freeth - in my contacts folder in Outlook. However,
when I type his name into a Word document only part of his name is identified
and underlined by the smart tag - it misses out the last letter. This means
that when I click the smart tag and select open contact, the name can't be
found.
I have checked that all the smart tag options are correct and there doesn't
seem to be anything wrong with the contact detials in Outlook.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks

P.S. Office 2003

Applying smart tags? jodie-lee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 3rd 05 10:14 AM
how to use smart tags Maria C.S. Microsoft Word Help 1 February 23rd 05 08:26 AM
Smart Tags Mark S Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 09:33 AM
About Smart Tags!!! shobha Microsoft Word Help 0 February 18th 05 02:39 AM
smart tags ssorgtoille Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 04:28 PM