Mrs. Z

Default How do I clear my Find and Replace options?

I do a great deal of editing of different documents in a day. When I use the
Find or Find/Replace option in Word, it retains that information I have most
recently used, and applies it to my page forward button on the scroll bar. I
have tried closing the application, but when I restart, the option has not
cleared from the program. How can I get the page forward button to revert to
it's default use when I change documents?
Jay Freedman

Mrs. Z wrote:
I do a great deal of editing of different documents in a day. When I
use the Find or Find/Replace option in Word, it retains that
information I have most recently used, and applies it to my page
forward button on the scroll bar. I have tried closing the
application, but when I restart, the option has not cleared from the
program. How can I get the page forward button to revert to it's
default use when I change documents?

Click the circle button between the page-back and page-forward arrows, and
choose to browse by page (or any of the dozen choices on the flyout menu).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Click the Select Browse Object button between the two browse arrows and
select Browse by Page.

"Mrs. Z" Mrs. wrote in message
I do a great deal of editing of different documents in a day. When I use

the
Find or Find/Replace option in Word, it retains that information I have

most
recently used, and applies it to my page forward button on the scroll bar.

have tried closing the application, but when I restart, the option has not
cleared from the program. How can I get the page forward button to revert

it's default use when I change documents?

Problem with function "Find and Replace" in Word. Pat Microsoft Word Help 3 March 16th 05 01:04 PM
Find and Replace Michael R New Users 11 January 22nd 05 05:31 PM
Find and Replace Locks Up Word Karine Rivet Microsoft Word Help 0 January 21st 05 10:01 PM
Find and Replace anomaly BruceM Microsoft Word Help 7 January 18th 05 05:47 PM
find and replace symbols Tewodaj New Users 8 January 11th 05 02:22 AM