Dragonsire

Default How can I display highlighted text in word that clears after click

The subject says it all. Any assistance will be appreciated.
Graham Mayor

It doesn't 'say it all' to me. Can you explain a little better what it is
that you are trying to achieve?
What is it that want to clear? The highlight? The text? Where does the
highlight come from?

Dragonsire wrote:
The subject says it all. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Dragonsire

Graham,
Maybe I've been beating my head too long on this....here's the longer
explanation.

I have several text areas, in a word document, that need to be edited by the
people reading this particular document. I would like to bring attention to
the area with highlight (or some other method) and have that "highlight"
clear when the text is edited.
Similar to a web form that holds text until you click in it and the original
text clears.

I hope that was more informative.

Thanks for your help.
Bob

Dragonsire wrote:
The subject says it all. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Graham Mayor

Hmmmm. Assuming that tracking changes is not what you want, the choices
would probably depend on whether the rest of the document was editable. If
it is, then Macrobutton fields should do the trick
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm If not then form fields are a better
bet. Neither is exactly what you requested.

Dragonsire wrote:
The subject says it all. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Dragonsire

Graham,
You got me close enough to the solution! I'm sure we can find a happy medium
with the suggestions you've made.

Thank you.

Bob