tailgunner Joe

Default highlight

I used to be able to write over words I highlihgted an have the old word just
delete automatically, my kid pressed some buttons and now it soesnt do that
any more. Why? What can I do?
CyberTaz

Go to ToolsOptionsEdit and check the box for 'Typing replaces selection'.
You might also check to make sure the Insert key is 'off' by lookin at the
Status Bar - make sure the letters OVR are gray, not black.

HTH |:)