Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Freddy Gee

Default When create/modify a style, all existing styles changed to "Char"

I didn't create style "Char" but suspect it has come in from another doc even
though it doesn't appear in list of all styles. It is a paragraph style,
Verdana 10pt. Consequently ever time I modify or create a style I have to
delete style Char so I can see the correct styles again.