Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Floras Mom Floras Mom is offline

Default Mail Merge- Labels

When I merge labels, does anyone know how to see the subsequent pages after
page 1? For example, if I have four pages of labels, each with 30
recipients, I can't figure out how to get past page one with the 30
recipients unless I click on the recipients repeatedly until I reach to
recipient number 31. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page

Floras Mom wrote:
When I merge labels, does anyone know how to see the subsequent pages
after page 1? For example, if I have four pages of labels, each with
30 recipients, I can't figure out how to get past page one with the 30
recipients unless I click on the recipients repeatedly until I reach
to recipient number 31. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
divanicki75 divanicki75 is offline

Flora's mom: Thank you for posting this question. I have been having this
same problem since the 2003 version of Office came out! I keep the wizard
on when I do my merges and I have confirmed that I've completed all of the
steps (it shows me being on step 6 of 6) and still I'm having the same
problem. I've come up with a workaround, but the current hi- pri document
that I'm working on has almost 600 records, so I don't want to use my very
manual work-around... Can anyone please help?

Many thanks!

Floras Mom wrote:
When I merge labels, does anyone know how to see the subsequent pages
after page 1? For example, if I have four pages of labels, each with
30 recipients, I can't figure out how to get past page one with the 30
recipients unless I click on the recipients repeatedly until I reach
to recipient number 31. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you are on step 6 or 6, you still haven't complete the merge. You have to
go one step beyond that to 'edit individual labels' if you want to preview
the merge - did you even read the link I posted?

Floras Mom wrote:
When I merge labels, does anyone know how to see the subsequent
pages after page 1? For example, if I have four pages of labels,
each with 30 recipients, I can't figure out how to get past page
one with the 30 recipients unless I click on the recipients
repeatedly until I reach to recipient number 31. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
divanicki75 divanicki75 is offline

Wow, what a positive experience for my first posting here... I'm not even
going to argue semantics with you... I'll go find another place where people
can be respectful in their responses.
Nicki