Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ilona Ilona is offline

Default multiple Fillin in template

Hello,

I am trying to make a template document. This document already has fillin
fields. I would like to use the answers of this fillin fields on multiple
places within the same document. I tried some advices on this websites, but I
get the same question two times, but not only the answer.
I hope somebody can explain it to me in the simplest form I am not a die
hard word user And sorry for my bad English, it is not my first language.