Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dfsfdfdsf

Default document imaging files

my document has saved as an imaging file, but I wanted a word document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What printer is selected as the Windows default? Which printer is the active
printer in Word?

"dfsfdfdsf" wrote in message
my document has saved as an imaging file, but I wanted a word document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

What version of Word? What version of Windows? What were the steps you followed? What is the file type of the file you created?

Prior to Word 2007, Word doesn't have a built in "save" as image choice of its own.

=========
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP