Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MH

Default add toolbar to form or allow super and subscripts in fill in text

I'm creating a fill-in form in Word and my users need to be able to include
superscripts and subscripts in their responses. Right now, only standard
text is permitted. How can I add this capability for the user and is it
possible to add a toolbar which would allow the user to select super and
subscript options?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

While working in the form (which I assume you plan to save as a template) go
to ToolsCustomize - Toolbars & click New. Name the toolbar what you wish,
then go to the Commands page of the Customize dialog. Select Format from the
categories list, then locate the sub & superscript items in the commands list
& drag each one to the new toolbar. Make sure the Save In: list at the bottom
displays the name of your file (*not* Normal), then click close & position
the toolbar where you want it to display when a new doc is generated from the
template before you save the changes.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

"MH" wrote:

I'm creating a fill-in form in Word and my users need to be able to include
superscripts and subscripts in their responses. Right now, only standard
text is permitted. How can I add this capability for the user and is it
possible to add a toolbar which would allow the user to select super and
subscript options?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Unfortunately as soon as the form is locked the functionality of these
toolbar commands will be locked also.