Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roelof Haak

Default How can extend the list of recently used templates to 9?

Normally one sees 4 recently used templates. I use a lot of templates.
Therefore I would like to extend the list to 9 like in the recently used
files.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Replace the File New command with the FileNewDialog command (or add the
following macro to normal.dot) and you can access all your templates at a
single click rather than use the TaskPane:

Sub FileNew()
Dialogs(wdDialogFileNew).Show
End Sub