Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Howard Cross Howard Cross is offline

Default Word 07 - Spell Check suggested word list

Is it possible to add words to the suggested word list that are displayed in
the Spell Check dialog box and the context sensitive pop-up menu?

Is there a way to add alternative forms of the root word that is not
recognized so I can select the form that applies to the need? For example,
when spell check encounters the shortened for encls. for enclosure the
option is enclose, uncles, etc. I've added it to autocorrect but it doesn't
show up on the suggestions list.

suggestions?? thanks

--
howard

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Juvenal