Dale

Default How to change default save from My Documents?

We have a intranet site that has linked Word documents
that are on our network. The full network path is built
into the link, and opens correctly- however if you edit
the document and then save or save as ... it goes to 'my
documents' on your hard drive.
We want to invoke a change such that the default save
location goes back to the network location that it opened
from. Does anyone have a system fix for this?

thx
Dale

Dale

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough, I want word to
remember where on the network it opened the document from
and save it back there. I don't just want to globally
change the location.

Thx
Dale