Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mw mw is offline

Default Making text stay the same when merging from Excel

Our information for the cover page of our contract documents is set up in
Excel. We then merge this to Word. The last time we did this, 2nd Addition
in the housing development name of Sugar Creek 2nd Addition came up in a
smaller font than the name. How do you make all of the text stay the same
size when you are merging from Excel to Word? In Word we use the Update Link
or Linked Worksheet Object to pull the information from Excel to Word.
--
mw
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Assuming that you are using fields, add a \* Charformat switch to the field
and apply the desired formatting to the first character of the field
construction.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.