Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ann Ann is offline

Default Word 2007 and Bookfold print incorrect

I have been doing the bookfold layout and print on windows XP and an older
version of Word without any issues. I have been able to do this on MS Works
as well on my new Vista system. I just purchased Word 2007 and when I add a
picture with writing to the document it prints the picture on the fourth page
and the writing on the first (this is a four page book). In print preview
it shows them together as they should be. Is anyone aware of issues printing
Bookfold documents on Word 2007 and is there a fix for this?
Thanks
Ann
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Rae is offline

Hello. I don't know anything about Word 2007. So I can't help you there.
But maybe you could help me. It seems no one else is able to. I don't know
much about computers so i was wondering if maybe you could explain what a
book fold is. I am working with Word 2003 and Windows XP. If that helps at
all.
Thank you.
Rae

"Ann" wrote:

I have been doing the bookfold layout and print on windows XP and an older
version of Word without any issues. I have been able to do this on MS Works
as well on my new Vista system. I just purchased Word 2007 and when I add a
picture with writing to the document it prints the picture on the fourth page
and the writing on the first (this is a four page book). In print preview
it shows them together as they should be. Is anyone aware of issues printing
Bookfold documents on Word 2007 and is there a fix for this?
Thanks
Ann

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

File | Page Setup | Margins: Multiple pages: Book fold. Creates a booklet.
If you type "book fold" into the "Type a question" box, you'll get articles
about folded booklets.