ED

Default How do I set up an abreviation to insert a standard paragraph?

How do I set up an abreviation to insert a standard paragraph?
tjtjjtjt

One way:
Select the Paragraph.
Go to Insert | Autotext | New.
Type a name for your AutoText Entry.
Click Okay.

When you start to type the name a screentip may pop up telling yuo to press
enter to Insert the Entry. If it doesn't pop up, try hitting the F3 Key.

For more on AutoText;
http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/custom...n/AutoText.htm

tj

How do I set up an abreviation to insert a standard paragraph?

Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...n/AutoText.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

AutoText (as the others have indicated) is the standard way, but you can
also do this with AutoCorrect; see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm