Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lois Lois is offline

Default How to stop continuous lines?

When underlining in Word, how do you stop the line from going to the end of
that line?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP Ben M. Schorr - MVP is offline

Turn the underline back off again when you get to the end of the text you
want to underline? Either by clicking the toolbar button or by pressing
CTRL+U.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower