Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rickp3131

Default Initial Paragraph

Is there a way to suppress the initial paragraph for each page? I have a
form (RTF format) that somehow I removed the initial paragraph and can
position the top of the form where I want it. The form is also designed to
print 2 pages on each page. The problem occures after the first form when
Word inserts a paragraph after the page break. It's the default font and
size and I tried adjusting the Normal style but that had no affect.

I'm using Word 2002.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick