Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LeahT LeahT is offline

Default Word Wrapping...BIG breaks

I have a fairly large document I am working with and I am attempting to
insert images throughout it. The problem is that some of the images are
pushing full paragraphs to the next page leaving HUGE empty spaces at the end
of the previous page. I can't figure out why the paragraph doesn't break
across the pages like normal once I put a picture there. Any thoughts?