Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
rental agreement form rental agreement form is offline

Default need home rental agreement form

I need a form for a home rental agreement Please direct me to this
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

This has really nothing to do with the use of tables in Word documents.

I have no idea where you, or property that you are renting is located, but
you should check to see if there is a local government rental tenancy
authority as that authority may dictate the type of forms that are to be
used.

If there is no such authority that has jurisdiction, you may find something
useful at:

http://www.rta.qld.gov.au/eforms_section.cfm

--
Hope this helps.