Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
donna.graydavis.ms donna.graydavis.ms is offline

Default MAKING MAILING LABELS IN WORD

separately, then (:
--
dgd
"Some people think there are no miracles. The rest of us know everything is

"J Brydle" wrote:

Please don't use all capitals in the future.

Mail merge is something else, what you want is "envelopes and labels" in the tools menu. In the dialogue box that opens, click on options to choose the label size you have (there should be a number on the sticker sheet that matches one in the list). If you want to print an entire page of the same label, then type the text right in the dialogue box, otherwise click on "new document" and put in each label seperately.
Good luck, and no more shouting!

"HOPE MATTHEWS" wrote:

I AM A NEWBY, I AM TRYING TO MAKE A MAILING LIST IN WORD AND THEN USE ON MY ENVELOPES. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO EVEN START. I TRIED TO FOLLOW THE MAIL MERGE INSTRUCTIONS, BUT IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME. I WAS COMPLETELY LOST. I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE AN EASIER WAY AND EASIER INSTRUCTIONS.
--
HELP!!!!!!
HOPE MATTHEWS