Redglide90

Default Comments in tables

Word 2003. I am trying to insert a comment into a 2 column table. No cells
are blank including the one in which I am trying to comment.

The bracketed comment reference shows as expected [ABC2] and the commenting
window appears at the bottom of the screen. However, there is no [ABC2]
header in the comment area in which to make the comment. This only happens
when I try to comment inside a table.

Thanks.
--
Redglide90
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

If you create a new blank document with a 2x2 table
do you get the same result? If so, then it could
be some corruption in the original document.

=======
"Redglide90" wrote in message ...
Word 2003. I am trying to insert a comment into a 2 column table. No cells
are blank including the one in which I am trying to comment.

The bracketed comment reference shows as expected [ABC2] and the commenting
window appears at the bottom of the screen. However, there is no [ABC2]
header in the comment area in which to make the comment. This only happens
when I try to comment inside a table.

Thanks.
--
Redglide90
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

trouble w/tracking changes and comments Alexis Microsoft Word Help 1 February 25th 05 04:40 PM
Comments in the Margin? Lem New Users 2 January 21st 05 07:29 PM
When joining tables, table sections shift left or right. JEB01 Tables 1 January 17th 05 07:57 PM
Merging tables in Word 2003 JoanN Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 06:35 PM
Is there a way to "join" tables in Word 2003? Julian Turner Tables 3 October 28th 04 06:51 PM