Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tecknomage

Default List Number format style that includes date power field

I want the "List number" style to include the Powerfield SaveDATE.

The default number option "1." has only the Powerfield for numbering. Can
the SaveDATE Powerfield be added (customized) to this number, or any number
style for that matter?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Klaus Linke

"Tecknomage" wrote:
I want the "List number" style to include the Powerfield SaveDATE.

The default number option "1." has only the Powerfield for numbering. Can
the SaveDATE Powerfield be added (customized) to this number, or any
number
style for that matter?

Hi Tecknomage,

No, sorry, I don't think that is possible. The best you could do would be to
create an AutoText or formatted AutoCorrect for the numbering plus SaveDate
field (plus tabulator?).

Greetings,
Klaus