Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Phrank Phrank is offline

Default Copying Excel worksheet (with header and footer) into Word

Is there a way to bring in the existing header and footer in my MS
Excel 2003 worksheet into the MS Word document I'm trying to create?
The issue is with the header and the footer. I can bring over the
worksheet, but the header and footer doesn't come along. Can I make
it come along? Thanks.

Frank
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Phrank,

Is there a way to bring in the existing header and footer in my MS
Excel 2003 worksheet into the MS Word document I'm trying to create?
The issue is with the header and the footer. I can bring over the
worksheet, but the header and footer doesn't come along. Can I make
it come along?

No, there's nothing that will do this for you. You'd need to either
include it on the worksheet, copy it by hand, or have some kind of
macro solution.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org