Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bubba Bubba is offline

Default Can't print envelopes

I recently intalled a new printer - - Canon ip1800. The MS Word program on
my computer worked on the old printer (Canon i550), but I've struck out on
printing envelopes on the new printer. The address winds up stuck in the
top middle of the envelope and the return address is missing. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Check that you have downloaded the latest driver from Canon on line.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Bubba" wrote in message
I recently intalled a new printer - - Canon ip1800. The MS Word program on
my computer worked on the old printer (Canon i550), but I've struck out on
printing envelopes on the new printer. The address winds up stuck in the
top middle of the envelope and the return address is missing. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
NanaK NanaK is offline

Have you checked to make sure that your printer is setup correctly in it's
properties for the envelope? I have an HP which I use to print my envelopes,
but every time I go to print one, I need to go into the printer properties
and change the paper size to the envelope size that I want to print. Just a
thought.