Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
markthewelder markthewelder is offline

Default How do I construct a manual?

Dear office 2003 experts!

I have searched these Discussion Groups for a week now, & I still can't find
what I need, so can I ask a stupid question please?

I'm new to this so please bear with me!

I have MS Office 2003 Pro, & while looking for something that would help me
to Construct & Write A Book/Manual, I found this: "Manual"

(This is where it is)
startnew office documentpublicationsmanual.

I can't find any more information on how to use it properly, or how to
insert/add/construct fresh new pages.

I've got to grips with most of it, but the page breaks are a bit of a
mystery, as I thought I could just insert a break immediately after a break,
& then construct a new page between the breaks.
However, this has caused me many sleepless nights over the past three weeks
to the extent that my Wife is now complaining, something to do with being
abandoned for a computer & a book!

I have really read hundreds of posts here, but I still can't find the group
that deals with this thing I found called 'manual'.

I am absolutely NOT giving up with this 'manual', as it is exactly what I
have been needing for a very long time. (suppose I end up single - I'm not
giving up!)

So, could someone please point me in the direction of a 'help area' or 'user
forum'.

(side note: I have noticed that some people have MVP after thier name, could
you all please keep replying to posts, as you have helped me solve an awful
lot of problems & strange software occurences!)

I am now enjoying sitting here all night every night! (& I've discovered
'speech'!)

Thank you all sincerely.

always looking forwards!
http://www.markthewelder.com/index.html
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Instead of trying to figure out the proffered template (which is obviously
confusing), try constructing your own. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm.

"markthewelder" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Mark:

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have some specific questions
I can help you answer. My e-mail is in my profile.

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000

Changes to manual Ricki Miles Formatting Long Documents 5 July 12th 06 05:16 PM
How can I use Bengali letters to construct Bengali words? Sayantan Chakraborty, Electrical Enginee New Users 0 May 31st 06 04:57 AM
Headings for Manual Wjaynew Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 06 07:03 PM
Help building a manual? tb Page Layout 1 October 13th 05 09:21 PM
how can I construct a hyperlink from concatenating text and merge. Dr Stephen K Tagg Mailmerge 3 March 16th 05 11:55 PM