Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Fyretek Fyretek is offline

Default Bullet point font and color

I have a word doc that for some reason has one number bullet point
that is smaller than the rest and is a different color. for the life
of me I can not figure out how to fix it. i have tryed all the rest
features, but nothing works any one know how to fix one point if all
the others are correct? it started when the paragraph the point was
set to had a portion of it set to a red color and was accidently
resized, but after fixing the text in the doc the bullet point would
not change with it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Fyretek Fyretek is offline

On May 6, 12:04 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Select the entire paragraph and press Ctrl+Q and Ctrl+Spacebar.
Alternatively, select just the paragraph mark and press Ctrl+Spacebar.

Word MVP FAQ site:http://word.mvps.org

"Fyretek" wrote in message

ups.com...

I have a word doc that for some reason has one number bullet point
that is smaller than the rest and is a different color. for the life
of me I can not figure out how to fix it. i have tryed all the rest
features, but nothing works any one know how to fix one point if all
the others are correct? it started when the paragraph the point was
set to had a portion of it set to a red color and was accidently
resized, but after fixing the text in the doc the bullet point would
not change with it.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you that worked...the cntrl q the cntrl spacbar, not sure what
that was but nothing happend. no matter it's fixed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Ctrl+Spacebar ResetChar: resets any direct (manual) character formatting
Ctrl+Q ResetPara: Removes any direct (manual) formatting by resetting the
paragraph formatting to the default style for the paragraph

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

And since the formatting of the bullet (or number) depends on the paragraph
formatting, a paragraph mark formatted differently from the rest of the text
can result in a deviant bullet/number.