Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kri kri is offline

Default Missing Style Gallery

I do not have any choices of Quick Styles. I see this has been a problem for
others, but I can't find the solution anywhere. Help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?a3Jp?=,

I do not have any choices of Quick Styles. I see this has been a problem for
others, but I can't find the solution anywhere.

Which version of Word are we discussing?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Do Quick Styles exist in any version other than Word 2007?

"Cindy M." wrote in message
Hi ?B?a3Jp?=,

I do not have any choices of Quick Styles. I see this has been a

problem for
others, but I can't find the solution anywhere.

Which version of Word are we discussing?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

reply
in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Suzanne,

Do Quick Styles exist in any version other than Word 2007?

Can you be sure that these are what the OP is asking,
considering the use of the term "Style gallery" in the
subject?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Well, I'm not using Word 2007, so perhaps I missed something, but I thought
that "galleries" of various things (including styles) were a prominent Word
2007 feature.

Hi Suzanne,