Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mcstr mcstr is offline

Default Attach customized envelope template to add envelope function

When I moved my Win XP and Office 2003 files to my new Win 7 and Office 2007
machine, I lost the ability to have my customized envelope template be
automatically added when I click the create envelope function. How do I get
that functionality back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the Custom Envelopes section of the following page of fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"MCSTR" wrote in message
When I moved my Win XP and Office 2003 files to my new Win 7 and Office
2007
machine, I lost the ability to have my customized envelope template be
automatically added when I click the create envelope function. How do I
get
that functionality back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mcstr mcstr is offline

I thought I'd clarify my dilemna. I use #10 envelopes and I have a custom
logo (company name and address) that was postioned as the default return
address. Then, the envelope was "attached" somehow so that when you pulled
up my custom letterhead (company name, address and disclaimer) and added an
envelope, this custom envelope is what came up. That's what I'd like to set
up again. Can you help?

"MCSTR" wrote in message
When I moved my Win XP and Office 2003 files to my new Win 7 and Office
2007
machine, I lost the ability to have my customized envelope template be
automatically added when I click the create envelope function. How do I
get
that functionality back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the Custom Envelopes section of the following page of fellow MVP
Graham
Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services
on
a paid professional basis.