Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Mike is offline

Default Can Some tell me how to name my macro's so the name will work

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Not unless you tell us what you tried and how it "doesn't work". What are
you trying to do?

If you want to replace one of Word's built-in commands, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...tSavePrint.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Macro's in MSWord Dani Microsoft Word Help 1 October 26th 06 10:12 AM
Anyone have any macro's for putting on copy watermark on ALL pages? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 8 July 26th 06 12:05 AM
Cannot record macro's then crash J.B Microsoft Word Help 0 May 10th 06 03:36 PM
macro's HineT Microsoft Word Help 4 October 19th 05 06:39 PM
mail merge macro's shrek Microsoft Word Help 1 October 15th 05 06:03 AM