Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Garry Garry is offline

Default school newsletter email

Hi all

I am trying to email a school newsletter (500 recipients) from within word
2002

After completing the newsletter I then proceed to mail :

Tools Letters and Mailings Mailmerge Wizard

On the right hand of the screen I get three check boxes:

Letter / Envelopes / Labels

How do I send this newsletter and if possible from a csv file I have

Many thanks in advance, Garry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I can't remember in 2002, but believe it was the same there if possible at
all... In order to merge to email you must have Outlook configured as your
default email client.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones