Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nora HH Nora HH is offline

Default French Words

Hi,

Could you please look for me spell check for "Noe Mae Cleatures" is iis
something like an agenda for meeting. And please translate for me in English
too.
--
Thanks with best regards,
Nora

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Nora:

This looks like a phoenetic spelling of the English word "nomenclature."

1 : NAME, DESIGNATION
2 : the act or process or an instance of naming
3 a : a system or set of terms or symbols especially in a particular
science, discipline, or art b : an international system of standardized New
Latin names used in biology for kinds and groups of kinds of animals and
plants

from Merriam-Webster

Bear
--